This job is no longer available
Medical Writers, Medical Education – Ref. 274NS
Are you a highly motivated medical writer looking for a new challenge? Would you also enjoy the opportunity to further develop your career directly as part of an accounts team rather than under an Editorial Director and thus proactively manage your own time and priorities?
A pivotal position has been created within an expanding team at the highly respected medical education arm of one of the world’s largest healthcare communications groups. In addition to providing high quality editorial materials, the post holder will be required to assist with the scientific and strategic direction of projects, support new business proposals and pitches, as well as mentor less experienced team members with editorial projects.
The ideal candidate
- Substantial previous medical writing experience gained in an agency environment
- Broad ranging and in-depth editorial and scientific experience across a range of materials such as slide kits, abstracts, manuscripts, congress materials, publications, sales force materials and new media
- Ability to contribute to strategic plans, proposals and issues documents to support client objectives
- Ideally people management/mentoring abilities and experience
- Confident client-facing skills
- Someone who works well both in a team and autonomously
- Willingness to travel both locally and internationally
- Virology and Rheumatoid Arthritis experience beneficial
- A Life Sciences degree and preferably a MSc/PhD
- Competitive remuneration
- Friendly, modern working environment and culture
- Benefits package including healthcare and generous annual leave allowance
To find out more
Having worked as a senior Board Director in the industry and co-founded a company which puts people first I would be delighted to tell you more about this role and/or advise you on how we can help you develop your career further with other opportunities:
Mark Radice, ACA, Director
Call direct on: 07802 707383 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref. 274NS
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted – thank you.
Exemplar People, 22 Long Acre, London WC2E 9LY | T: 020 7550 5574 | www.exemplarpeople.com