This job is no longer available
SALES EXECUTIVE – ELECTRONIC DATA CAPTURE
Based in Surrey, our client has developed a unique and ground-breaking suite of innovative web-based tools specifically for the design, data capture and management of non-interventional drug studies. It’s designed to capture real world patient data quickly, accurately and easily, whilst providing study management information to study managers and sponsors. It simplifies data entry with an intuitive workflow which makes completing an eCRF as easy as shopping on line.
Main Purpose of Job:
To generate business leads, qualify, and determine most efficient and effective manner of progressing to contract stage. Securing contracts and ensuring the company is best placed to deliver customer satisfaction
Key responsibilities/tasks and accountabilities
• Full understanding of product/services and the competitive benefits they have for various customer types
• Knowledge of how PharmaCos/CROs/Academia buys Life Sciences technology
• Identification of target customers for lead generation in Europe
• Use of telephone and web-based sales techniques to generate and qualify leads
• Streamline process for responding to direct sales enquires
• Liaise with potential customer contacts, to broaden understanding and identify full potential over short and medium term
• Robust use of salesforce.com to plan/record activities and produce quantifiable pipeline of opportunities
• Develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers
• Drives opportunities to swift contract closure
• Participates in commercial strategy and product development decisions
You’ll need to be able to demonstrate outstanding new business development experience, ideally gained from selling services or technology to the large pharmaceutical sector both in the UK and mainland Europe. However, your drive, determination and application are just as important, so they may well consider other sales backgrounds. A European language would he helpful, but is not prerequisite.
In return you’ll receive a negotiable basic salary, exceptional commission potential, benefits and the opportunity to join a company poised for major growth over the next 4 years. Be a part of it.
Location: South East
Salary: Negotiable + Outstanding Commission + Benefits