This job is no longer available
The role will leverage the candidate to a recognised position of responsibility in terms of being an expert in the field of medical writing, and providing strategic input into business decisions to help the growth of this interesting agency.
· Manage scientific content to produce varied medical writing documents to the highest standard.
· Liaise with junior writers, acting as a source of reference and direction, providing expert advice.
· Forecast strategic business plans in relation to industry trends, utilising strong market knowledge to leverage the success of clients and the agency on the whole.
· Objectively evaluate scientific data and KOLs’ opinions and use this information to contribute creative ideas for both ongoing and new projects.
· Ensure projects remain on budget, on target and to deadline, whilst simultaneously abiding by all regulations and SOP’s.
· Meet clients both in the UK and in various countries, negotiating where necessary to increase profit, credibility and long term relationships.
· Top quality scientific writing with skills to adapt content and style to suit different audiences.
· In-depth knowledge of brand ethos and healthcare industry.
· Need to have a keen eye for detail, with knowledge of market trends and competition.
· Good organisation skills, with the ability to work on several projects with differing deadlines.
· Ability to mentor junior writers and effectively.
To discuss this role in more detail in confidence please call Vanessa Elms on 0203 178 7488 or out of office hours on 07896 69 39 60 E-mail – Vanessa@peoplewithchemistry.com
Contact via LinkedIn: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/meetvanessaelms
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/meet_vanessa
Find out more about Meet at www.peoplewithchemistry.com
Meet are good people who are great at recruitment. We're proud to partner with the industry's leading Pharmaceutical and Healthcare companies, helping them find and secure the best global talent available