This job is no longer available
Senior Medical Writer, Medical Education – Ref. 275NS
Are you a medical writer with substantial scientific experience and a high acumen for developing and leading medical education programmes? Are you looking for your next ideal career move?
A highly respected and leading Medical Education agency - part of one of the world’s largest healthcare communications groups - is looking to recruit a Senior Medical Writer for a centrally based role in London. The post holder will be responsible for the scientific strategy, content development and delivery of high quality medical education projects across a wide range of communications. The role is suited to an inquisitive and proactive writer with substantial experience who would relish the opportunity to act as a lead and mentor to others within the team.
The ideal candidate
- Extensive scientific writing experience gained in an agency environment
- Broad ranging and in-depth editorial and scientific experience across a range of materials such as slide kits, abstracts, manuscripts, congress materials, publications, sales force materials and new media
- Ability to contribute to strategic plans, proposals and issues documents to support client objectives
- Strong people management/mentoring abilities and experience
- Outstanding client-facing skills
- Someone who works well both in a team and autonomously
- Willingness to travel both locally and internationally
- Ideally Rheumatoid Arthritis experience
- A Life Sciences degree and preferably a MSc/PhD
- Competitive remuneration
- Friendly, modern working environment and culture
- Benefits package including healthcare and generous annual leave allowance
To find out more
Having worked as a senior Board Director in the industry and co-founded a company which puts people first I would be delighted to tell you more about this role and/or advise you on how we can help you develop your career further with other opportunities:
Mark Radice, ACA, Director
Call direct on: 07802 707383 or email: email@example.com quoting Ref. 275NS
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted – thank you.
Exemplar People, 22 Long Acre, London WC2E 9LY | T: 020 7550 5574 | www.exemplarpeople.com