This job is no longer available
A talented Laboratory Test Technician with experience of setting up physics related test rigs and instrumentation for the testing of high performance electronic and optical products is required to join a high technology development company. This is an excellent opportunity to join a company on the forefront of innovation - developing the highly advanced electronic/opto-electronic products.
Laboratory Test Technician
Salary £22-26K + Benefits
Relocation - Available
The Laboratory Technician will be working with a small team developing and evaluating novel electro-optic components and systems.
You will be :
- Setting up instrumentation
- Performance testing - which will include optical measurement, interface and emissions testing
- Analysing and reporting your findings
This is a excellent opportunity to work with innovative and NOW technologies and to work for a company that will invest in you and your future.
To be considered for the role of Laboratory Test Technician you need the following:
- HNC/HND/ Similar Vocational/Degree in a technical subject such as Physics or Electronics
- A-Levels will be considered for a strong candidate who shows very relevant experience in a similar role
- working in a Industrial R&D Laboratory or a technical testing laboratory
- setting up instrumentation and test rigs
- component performance testing
- Electronic component testing (desirable)
- Optical or electro-optical Component testing (desirable)
- Software programming/test script writing (desirable)
- Knowledge of ISO standards (desirable)
Physics, electro-optics, Optical. Electronic, optics, instrumentation.instrument, test rig