This job is no longer available
Are you a passionate and experienced software developer in the scientific sector, with a comprehensive knowledge of C++?
This is an excellent opportunity to work in market leading organisation, focussing on the design and development of scientific imaging software products.
You will take a leading role in the design and building of high quality software, whilst maintaining exceptional working practice within the scrum team. You will also be responsible for the resolution of technical issues in the field.
You are required to have:
· 5 + years commercial C++ development experience
· Experience of Agile software development using Scrum or XP
· Significant contribution to major software releases
· Strong feel for great user interface and experience design
· Excellent communication skills
· Good BSc (or equivalent) in a computing discipline
Knowledge of other software development technologies are an asset, along with experience in leading a software development team.
This is a permanent full time position for which all applicants with a strong software development background are encouraged to apply!