This job is no longer available
Having been established for over 30 years, this company has become one of the top 10, global CRO’s. Through their innovative approach and continual focus on quality they are a company which partner with some of the top pharma and biotech companies in the world. They have a culture that promotes and encourages their staff and creates a friendly environment for their employees; which is reflected through their retention rates. This is a very exciting time to join as they are growing and expanding into more countries and so will provide great opportunities for their employees.
Working as a Senior CRA, SCRA within this successful and supportive organisation, you will be able to conduct full site monitoring on various Phase I-IV studies. As a senior member of the clinical department your key responsibilities will include:
· Lead site monitoring activities
· Develop & mentor less experienced CRAs
· Site interactions – investigator/Sponsors
· Closely liaise with clinical project managers
This would be an ideal opportunity for a Clinical research associate, CRA with extensive experience within a biotech or pharmaceutical company to really progress in their career.
· Experience in French site monitoring activities and site coordination
· Mentoring or leadership experience is very advantageous
· In depth knowledge of GCP practices within a biotechnology, pharmaceutical or CRO company.
· Minimum of a degree in Life Sciences.
· Fluent in English and French
Salary per annum: €40k- €50k
To discuss this opportunity in more depth and for a full job description, apply below to be contacted; no CV is submitted until a full discussion has taken place.
This position is being handled by Kavita Najran, Meet, 0044 (0) 781 4180 900, email@example.com
Find out more about meet at www.peoplewithchemistry.com
Associated keywords: CRA II, Clinical research associate II, CRA 2, CRA, Clinical, Snr CRA, SCRA, Senior Clinical Research Associate, leadership, mentoring, development, CRO, global international, field based, home based, French, France, Paris, Lyon, monitoring, mentoring, clinical trials, clinical studies