This job is no longer available
Vitamins Analyst (Food)
Ref : 17478
Our East Anglian Food company are actively looking for a Vitamins Analyst to work in their busy Vitamins and Minerals laboratory.
Duties for this position will include:-
- Using a range of analytical instrumentation (incl HPLC) to provide valid and accurate analytical results
- Testing a variety of food / feed samples, preparing samples for appropriate testing
- Ensuring all work is carried out to UKAS test methods
- General laboratory duties
- Analytical Method Development / Validation as / when necessary
Applications are invited from candidates with a HNC / BSc in Chemistry (or related subject) together with previous suitable food testing experience.
This is a permanent opportunity offering an attractive salary (depending on skills and experience)
Role : Permanent
Location : East Anglia
Salary : Attractive
For further Science Jobs visit www.sci-search.com