This job is no longer available
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Account Director or a Senior Account Director to be responsible for the day-to-day running, long term planning, profitability and growth of own accounts.
Based in Central London, this global award-winning agency is part of WPP – the largest communications network in UK and is known for its delivery of award winning creative campaign. A full service and fully integrated agency offering very clearly defined areas of their business across Medical Communications, PR and Healthcare Advertising.
· Use business understanding to respond to client challenges
· Provide strategic brand counsel to clients
· Conduct regular internal strategic review of accounts
· Delivery big ideas that work effectively for client brands
· Lead team to create award-winning campaigns
· Inspire team to delivery great work beyond their expectations
· Support Group Account Director and lead Group in their absence
· Grow existing client business on own accounts
· Identify new business opportunities
· Make valuable contribution to new business pitches
Project Management consultancy skills; selling skills; creativity/innovation; core knowledge of industry, environment, economics and company; personable; confident; key negotiator; strong leadership skills; approachability; people management; good team worker.
Commutable locations: London, Greater London, Buckinghamshire, Kent, Surrey, Middlesex
To discuss this role in more detail in confidence please call Danielle Difalco on 0203 178 7488 or out of office hours on 0777 9391196 E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org