This job is no longer available
This is an ideal opportunity for an existing Account Executive or at the very least someone with previous healthcare communications agency experience.
A specialist healthcare communications agency with a vast amount of passion and drive for delivering great strategic and creative work. A growing agency that delivers excellent work to European, global and UK clients alike through a world renowned network, which includes a strong UK presence.
- Responsibility for organisation, administration and implementation of communication programmes in collaboration with account team
- Working within agreed budgets, being aware of budget status at all times on projects where you hold responsibility
- Preparing prompt and accurate contact reports and status reports to ensure deadlines are met
- Undertaking research in support of programmes and their development
- Contributing a brainstorm meetings
- Building relationships with clients, CROs and suppliers
- Organising meetings for teams and clients
- Responding promptly to client and team requests
- Participating in presentations to client
- Building and maintaining a thorough understanding of the role of third party relations (HCPs/patient groups).
SKILLS REQUIRED: Agency experience would be beneficial but not compulsory; educated to a degree level; candidate must be confident, enthusiastic, dependable, organised, able to multi-task; flexible and able to work within a team; able to work under pressure
Commutable locations: Oxford, Reading, Swindon, Greater London, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
To discuss this role in more detail in confidence please call Laith Al-Hashimi on 0203 178 7488 or out of office hours on 07854045304 E-mail – email@example.com