This job is no longer available
Looking for a QC Manager to handle all aspects of internal Quality Control during the manufacture of Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products, and will undertake quality control tests to support all manufacturing activities.
Other responsibilities will include
* Co-ordinating and carrying out environmental monitoring (EM) of the facility
* Analysing and monitoring any trends from the EM testing
* Management and revision of all QC documents and SOPs
* Ensuring the laboratories are compliant and prepared for GMP audits
* Ensuring stock levels for the QC laboratory are maintained
* General laboratory maintenance duties
* Managing a team of Laboratory Technicians.
The right candidate will have a clean driving licence, and extensive experience of managing a team, Quality Control, FACS, PCR and endotoxin testing.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business.