This job is no longer available
Immunoassay Development Scientist (Proteins) AF/016250 South c28-32k
An experienced immunoassay development scientist (ELISA / SDS-PAGE) is urgently required to provide direct laboratory analytical support for immunoassay method development and validation that is required for in the manufacture and development of proteins.
· Carry out platform host cell protein development.
· Carry out customer specific host cell protein immunoassay assay development as required
· Carry out host cell protein ELISAs assay method evaluations and validations required to meet project timelines and budget
· Support technology development activities as required
· Knowledge of GMP systems as applied to analytical development
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
· Degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry or a related analytical science equivalent (BSc/MSc/ PhD).
· Experience developing immunoassays such as ELISA and Western blot or other immunoassay readout
· Good working knowledge of other biochemical methods such as SDS-PAGE as applied to protein analysis
· Familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel
· Experience of developing and validating immunoassays for monoclonal antibody and other recombinant protein analysis
· Experience of working to GMP
· Experience of working for a contract research or manufacturing organisation desirable.
Please contact Alison Fisher at Hudson Shribman Scientific Recruitment, quoting reference AF /016250, entering the job title and reference code in the subject field to
Due to a high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you are not contacted within seven days of submitting your CV please assume that your application will not be taken further.