This job is no longer available
The company is one of the leading CRO's specialising in global clinical research with a very strong presence in Europe. They are currently looking for a senior sales/ business development manager/ key account manager to facilitate sales of their clinical sevices thoughout the different phase's of the clinical trial.
My client is the leading provider of targeted and innovative clinicial research, clinical pharmacology and global bioanalytical services and is looking for a dynamic individual to join their sales and business development team.
You will be an enthusiatic individiual will the drive, determination and stanmina to succeed in sales and new business development.
As a sales/ business development/ key account manager, you will have a good knowledge of the clinical trials arena and be passionate about generating new business sales as well as maintaining exisitng key accounts.
You will be expected to represent the company brand and attend European conferences when necessary to help promote and expand the brand as well as maintian exisiting releationships with key accounts, increase sales and generate new business development.
Good communication skills are manatory as you will have numerous face to face meetings thoughout Europe and will be discussuing protocols with clients.
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant scientific field
- 3 to 5 year experience in clinical research/ CRO/ Pharma
- Experience in Business Development/ Sales/ Key Accounts Management
- Stamina for European/ Global Travel
- My cliet would be interested in individuals with experience selling clinical services in the following phases: phase 1, phase 2, phase 3, phase 4, phase 5
- Foreign language skills would be benificial but not necessary
Keywords: Clinical Research, Clinical Trials, Business Development, Sales, Key Account Management, Head of Sales, CRO