This job is no longer available
Development Scientist - Sterile Pharmaceuticals (London)
£28,000 - £35,000 + Excellent Benefits
Do you have experience in the formulation and analysis of sterile pharmaceutical solutions?
Would you like to work for a leading pharmaceutical manufacturer based in London?
Working in a key role for the company you will lead projects to develop and manufacture licensed and un-licensed specials' formulations for clinical supplies and contract manufacturing on behalf of commercial clients. You will develop analytical testing protocols for stability studies, and undertake analytical method development, transfer and validation. You will scale up liquid formulation to manufacturing, providing support for external contracts such as the manufacture of supplies for clinical trials and contract manufacturing opportunities for commercial products.
You will work closely with 3rd party contract testing labs in the generation and interpretation of analytical testing data, writing reports and raising non-compliance reports where required.
To be considered you must have the following skills/experience;
* A degree in pharmaceutical science, pharmacy, biology, chemistry or similar (or have suitable experience)
* Experience in the formulation and development of sterile liquid products, experience with Clinical Trials supply materials would be an advantage
* Knowledge and experience of Pharmaceutical GMP protocols and practises
* Experience in the analysis of Pharmaceutical samples, with the ability to develop and validate new methodology
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), with the ability to work as part of a team
Please apply online or call Neil Walton on 0207 562 1708 for more information
Key Words "Steriles, liquid formulation, aseptic, formulation, analytical chemistry, HPLC, GMP, product development, sterile solution"The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carlisle Staffing plc, trading as SRG is an Employment Business/Agency.
SRG, winners of the Recruitment Professional Awards 2011 'Best Company to work for' and 'Best People Development Business' awards, and the only "highly commended" company in the Annual Recruiter Awards for Excellence 2011, for 'Best Small Recruitment Agency to Work For'.