This job is no longer available
An exciting opportunity for a Technical Manager to join a rapidly expanding FMCG manufacturer in the Reading area.
My client is also recruiting a Senior Technical Manager to assume responsibility of raw materials compliance - if you feel you are suitable for both roles please clearly mark this on your application.
Reporting to the Senior Technical Manager you will assume responsibility for finished goods, process and packaging.
Key duties include:
- ensuring all finished goods comply with all relevant safety, quality and legal regulations
- ensure compliance to all relevant legal, safety, and quality regulations across products and stages of product development
- work closely with Operations to develop KPIs for each supplier involved with the production of all finished products and packaging
- work closely with NPD to ensure that the technical content on packaging of new products is compliant with legal regulations
- help identity new suppliers to support in the production of finished goods
The ideal candidate will have a Degree or equivalent in Food Science and
- demonstrable experience managing technical operations within a FMCG environment
- strong understanding of a variety of food manufacturing processes, ideally pasteurisation and/or retort processes
- strong technical understanding in relation to NPD, packaging and manufacturing of food.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business.