This job is no longer available
Based in South West London, this agency has grown to be one of the leading global medical communications agencies in the world. Have a broad range of expertise and experience in virtually every therapeutic area, including Diabetes, Oncology, Respiratory, Cardiovascular, Anti-infectives, & CNS.
• Work with Medical Writers and other staff to improve the accuracy, clarity, readability, and functionality of the materials they produce, in accordance with the project brief. o These include live projects, pitch presentation materials, RFPs, proposals, etc. o Formats include Powerpoint slides, Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, and a variety of other materials.
• Work with Studio to transform textual content into visually appealing materials without loss of the above qualities. o This typically involves the reading and correction of layouts and proofs.
• Assist in the development of realistic project schedules by estimating time requirements, highlighting risks to the schedule connected with Editorial work, and suggesting mitigations where possible.
In return, the agency is able to offer a very competitive package (including share options after 2 years’ service), and the chance to further professional development through in-house and external training.
• Degree level or higher in a biomedical science
• Excellent scientific editing skills and attention to detail essential
• Strong project management and organisational skills
• Med comms agency experience advantageous
Commutable locations: Berks, Bucks, Herts, Central London, Greater London
To discuss this role in more detail in confidence please call Danielle Difalco on 0203 178 7488 or out of office hours on 0777 9391196 E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org Contact via LinkedIn: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/danielledifalco Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/meet_dani Find out more about Meet at www.peoplewithchemistry.com Meet are good people who are great at recruitment. We're proud to partner with the industry's leading Pharmaceutical and Healthcare companies, helping them find and secure the best global talent available