This job is no longer available
Are you a skilled sales or technical sales professional in the field of Mass Spectrometry (MS)?
VRS has an urgent need for 3 experienced Mass Spec Field Sales Reps based in the greater San Diego, Seattle (Pacific NW), or Boston areas. These positions include the sale of a wide range of MS based tools and instrument solutions within proteomics, metabolomics, biopharmaceutical, pharmaceutical, microbiology, and molecular imaging market areas.
- Sales Territory includes greater San Diego, Seattle (or Pacific NW), and Boston with ~20% overnight travel
- Promoting MS system solutions in the Life Science markets with expert product knowledge
- Establishing and developing strong relationships with customers
- Identifying new market opportunities to introduce products and services
- Monthly reporting/forecasting to Regional Manager; ensuring sales targets are met or exceeded
- Maintain operating expenses according to budget guidelines
- SALES experience in MS instrument sector is highly sought!
- Minimum of BS in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or Life Sciences
- 5+ years technical sales experience
- Versatile, dynamic, and proactive personality with a desire to foster long term relationships with customers
- Strong presentation and communication skills
This is a permanent full time position with standard benefits and a base salary of approximately $80,000 USD. There is a bonus of $50k once the territory target is met and significant additional bonuses once this target is exceeded. This position also includes a monthly vehicle reimbursement for all travel related expenses.
Visit www.VRS-US.com to view this and other related opportunities.
VRS (Vantage Resourcing Solutions, LLC) combines Recruitment and Analytical Chemistry expertise to provide an efficient and focused service to client and candidate alike. Our high level of quality service and technical expertise has secured our reputation as a premier supplier of Mass Spectrometry and Chromatography Recruitment Solutions.
Sales, sell, customer, account, manager, specialist, representative, chemistry, CRM, separations, liquid chromatography, HPLC, LC-MS, LC/MS, MS/MS, mass spectrometry, mass spec, high resolution, quantitation, informatics, Pharma, pharmaceutical, biopharma, biotech, instrumentation, instrument, vendor, purchase, commission, proteomics, metabolomics, imaging, microbiology