This job is no longer available
QC Analyst (Pharma, HPLC)
12 Month fix term contract
Our client focuses its activity on the discovery and development of innovative products in specifically targeted disease areas. They have a one of a kind reputation and an enviable turnover.
Due to their recent good fortune they are now looking to recruit a QC Analyst on temporary contract, to join their team.
· To perform quality control checks and assays on stability samples and finished products
· To perform quality control checks and assays on raw materials, stability samples and finished products. Work to be carried out according to SOP’s, LM’s and other GMP/GCLP documents and recorded on work books and appropriate record sheets.
· To follow GMP/GCLP and work to a standard which contributes to the company objectives.
· To provide review of laboratory notebooks, final QC review of documentation and undertake laboratory investigation
· To prepare protocols and reports for Quality Control projects as required
· Act as QC representative on Project teams
· Work will include HPLC, Karl Fisher and ELISA assay
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level in a relevant scientific subject and good experience of working in a pharmaceutical/industrial environment. Previous experience of HPLC. Experience of Karl Fisher and ELISA Assay would also be would be desirable.
If you wish to work for a leading Pharma company, one with a keen interest in staff satisfaction, then please do not hesitate to contact Aidan on 01244 222 000. Or to get the ball rolling please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Before applying please ensure that you are able to commute/relocate to the location of the job advertised, and that you have the skills and experience required as per job specification.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Proactive Personnel who are operating as an employment agency / business.