This job is no longer available
Job Title: Molecular biology sales - Cambridge
Job Code: WH 04
Job Description: The successful candidate will be required to work in the field, visiting molecular biology laboratories to prospect for new business and service existing business in the Cambridge area. The territory includes all the universities and institutes within the area.
- Make appointments and to visit customers within academia, research institutes and small biotech companies.
- Maintain current custom and to explore for new business within the territory.
- Attend and to contribute regularly at sales meetings.
- Candidates should be able to work independently but also to contribute as part of a team and have a strong will to succeed in what is a very competitive market.
- Use a computer to maintain and expand the current database and use the web to research accounts.
Essential Skills: PhD in Molecular Biology or similar with good hands on experience of PCR. Sales experience is not essential but candidates will need to demonstrate self motivation, a knowledge of the sales process for laboratories have a “can do” attitude and a full UK Driving Licence.
Salary: £25,000 basic negotiable depending on experience + OTE bonus
Location: Cambridge or surrounding area
Keywords - Technical sales , lab sales , sales , Laboratory Sales , consumables sales, sales representative , field sales , scientific sales , sales representative , tech sales , business development , science sales , scientific sales, biotech sales
If you have not heard from us within 28 days please assume you have been unsuccessful with this application.