This job is no longer available
Our client is a biotechnology company committed in the discovery and development of drugs for serious diseases. The pipeline is focussed on respiratory, cancer and pain management. This appointment is to be based in Germany and I am considering candidates with MD qualifications and experience in a field based Medical Science Liaison role. Full details of salary, benefits and exact client can be disclosed upon application. Alternatively call Maggie Hakkou on +44 (0) 203 465 0065 for a confidential discussion.
- Represent at medical conferences
- Respond to scientific information requests
- Working with other colleagues within EU and US
- Manage relationships with Key Opinion Leaders
- Keep up to date with the latest publications
- Gathering competitive intelligence
- Training and guiding the work of less experienced members
- Must speak fluent English
- German language would be ideal but not crucial
- Other tasks as required by management
CV’s will be shortlisted within the next few weeks. To be considered, simply forward me your up to date CV with a brief cover letter detailing your availability and motivation. If this appointment is not suitable for you but you have someone in mind to recommend, please get in touch.