This job is no longer available
The position will see you assuming full contractor oversight of API manufacturing Suited to those with excellent QA, GMP background as well as vendor management involvement.
This Top 20 Pharma having a fantastic global reputation for quality, innovation and a great team environment. Operating internationally they work across a number of specialist therapeutic fields, posting very impressive financial figures for 2011. Continuing to grow with a reputed strong pipeline for 2012 and onwards this is a progressive, forward-thinking employer. With many contractors there is excellent chance for renewal and career investment going forwards.
ROLE RESPONSIB ILITIES:
Joining on this initial 6month contract basis (potential for renewal) as a Senior QA Analyst within the global API field you will be office based in the Berkshire/Hampshire region and involved in:
· API manufacturing – batch review/release, review contractor validation, maintenance of suppliers Quality Technical Agreements.
· Developmental APIs – provision of QA support to pharma science teams
· Quality review of CMC submission data
· Conduct contractor audits – compliance of GMPs, regulatory filings and guidelines
Fantastic contract position to work in a fast paced, innovative and scientifically driven division with a strong contract book and hence you will be treated very well.
· Confident GMP experience – 5yrs+
· QA environment – product release, validation, auditing
· API manufacturing involvement
· Life science degree ideally
Contract length: Initial 6 months
Daily rate: £market rate (will be competitive)
Commutable locations: Berkshire, Hampshire, Buckinghamshire, Wiltshire, Oxfordshire
Full details are immediately available upon request, please contact Alastair Shaw at Meet on +44 203 178 7488 or email – email@example.com
Meet are good people who are great at recruitment. We're proud to partner with the industry's leading Pharmaceutical and Healthcare companies, helping them find and secure the best global talent available.
Associated keywords: Quality Assurance, QA, API, Pharmaceutical, Global, Associate, Analyst, GMP, Hampshire, Berkshire, Surrey, Buckinghamshire, Wiltshire, Quality Assurance, QA, API, Pharmaceutical, Global, Associate, Analyst, GMP, Hampshire, Berkshire, Surrey, Buckinghamshire, Wiltshire