This job is no longer available
With hands-on, strategy and potential management responsibilities this is a varied, rewarding position in a very dynamic, midsize CRO.
With around 1,000 employees spread across 14 offices this midsize, Top 25 CRO continue to grow impressively with new positions and divisions development. Offering a full service package and working into oncology, cardiovascular, CNS and a number of other therapeutic areas they offer their employees variety and a challenging but rewarding environment. Very different to the standard Top 10 CROs this company are ideal for those wanting to see the reward of their work and direct impact and success it makes for the company whilst still being able to influence and truly formulate strategy.
Joining this growing CRO as a Head of Quality Assurance / Head of QA you can be home or office based in the UK or Belgium. The position, very much at ‘Director’ level will have full responsibility across all QA activity in Europe, so will involve:
· Oversee and coordinate QA functions across EU aligned with global QA program
· Coordinate and conduct internal systems audit and external vendor/site audits
· Host regulatory inspections and sponsor auditors
· Oversight of more junior QA members
· Development and delivery of training
Excellent role in a growing Quality Assurance department that offers autonomy and European wide scope.
· Proven Quality Assurance experience – 7+yrs
· Confident GCP and GLP knowledge
· EU based experience – auditing
· Previous line management exposure beneficial
· Life sciences degree
Commutable Locations: Home or office based (UK or Belgium)
Salary: £negotiable – very much experience dependant
Full details and company profile available upon request, contact Alastair Shaw at Meet on 0044 203 178 7488 or email – email@example.com
Associated keywords: Quality Assurance, QA, CRO, Global, GMP, GCP, GLP, Quality Auditor, England, Scotland, UK, Wales, Belgium, Brussels, London, Quality Assurance, QA, CRO, Global, GMP, GCP, GLP, Quality Auditor, England, Scotland, UK, Wales, Belgium, Brussels, London