This job is no longer available
Food Product Technologist
Job Ref: 17499
Our client is a large and well-established Food Research, Development and Analytical organisation. They are currently seeking a Food Product Specialist to join their Food Manufacturing development group based in the South West of the UK.
· You will support the research and NPD activity of the Product Innovation Section by providing a technical support to colleagues and clients.
· This will be across a spectrum of product classes and types. And will involve long-term research projects and short-term consultancy projects.
· You will be responsible for development of proposals for collaborative research and delivering research projects relating to food packaging and innovation product development.
· Answering client queries
· Supporting and leading consultancy and training activities. This may involve written and verbal communication including training courses, conferences, scientific papers and industry panels.
· Manage financial aspects of large research projects
The successful candidate will be of graduate calibre within Food Science, Food Nutrition or equivalent. You will have an understanding of the food-packaging environment as well as demonstrable understanding of NPD at a practical level. Industrial experience would be advantageous for this role. A full EU/UK Driving license is essential for this role.
Salary: Up to £21,500