This job is no longer available
Role:Quality Control Laboratory Analyst
Overall Job Purpose
A requirement has recently arisen for a temporary position within the QC laboratories. The position is for an Analytical Chemistry analyst with an initial period of 6 months from start date.
- Routine analytical testing of animal and/or human health products
- Analytical support for site validation activities
- Maintenance of laboratory records (manual and electronic)
- Laboratory housekeeping
- Adherence to current Environmental Health and Safety standards
- Adherence to current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of five years' experience in a quality control laboratory (operating to cGMP standards) and will be qualified to HNC level or above in chemistry or a related discipline. The candidate must be experienced in the use of High Performance Liquid Chromatography techniques (including the use of commercial chromatography data acquisition software). Experience of analytical method validations would be a distinct advantage.
- Use of HPLC analytical methods and equipment
- Understanding of cGMP requirements within a QC laboratory
- Highly self-motivated
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently under time pressure to ensure deadlines are met
- Experience with analytical method development, validation and transfer
MAC Scientific is acting in the capacity of a Recruitment Business in respect of this vacancy.
Owing to the large number of inappropriate applications we are currently experiencing we can regretfully only acknowledge applications for candidates who get to the shortlist.
If you have not heard from us within 5 working days then you have not made the shortlist.
Note: You must be eligible to work in the EU (i.e. in possession of an EU passport or a suitable visa in order to be considered for this role.)