This job is no longer available
We are currently looking for a Senior CT Radiographer to work for a medical device company based Lanarkshire.
The successful candidates will accurately assess and report on computed tomography data in order to plan Endovascular stent grafts and custom devices that will be manufactured to meet specific customer requirements.
Key responsibilities and duties will include;
· Process CT data using advanced imaging software
· Assess suitability for endovascular procedures
· Follow protocol for stent graft selection and design producing detailed reports on CT data
· Liaison with clinical personnel, custom administration team and product development engineers
· Prepare detailed and accurate correspondence for communication with clinicians
· Collation of follow up data and production of monthly reports
Key skills/experience required for the post will be:
· Qualified radiographer with extensive CT angiography experience
· Experience in vascular interventional radiology and EVAR procedures
· High level computing skills and experience using imaging software programmes
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
The ideal candidate will be confident and able to work with various departments in parallel as well as with external customers. A high degree of flexibility is required for this role.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Matchtech is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.