This job is no longer available
Responsible for coordinating and integrating the global marketing message and product positioning, this is a high profile position within a leading Pharma.
Although September is ideal start date notice periods can be considered for candidates currently holding a contract OR permanent position.
Viewed as one of the industry’s most exciting, up and coming and dynamic Top 20 Pharmaceuticals this company continue to go from strength to strength in both size, finances and pipeline. Working into a range of therapeutic fields they give their employees a motivated, positive and rewarding environment. With over 20 years of history they presently have over 16 products in development with 13 at phase II or beyond so 2012 is looking very exciting.
Working closely with the Global Commercial Leader the successful candidate will develop and execute a global marketing plan for assigned products that includes all the classic elements of pharmaceutical marketing. Specifically, essential functions include:
· Definition and execution of global communication strategies and delivery of campaigns, includes all audiences, e-marketing, promotional and non promotional material
· Coordination of Global Advisory Boards
· Global congress/ meetings – strategic steer.
· Control of associate budgets, including monitoring and management of pricing and reimbursement issues
· Development of supplemental positioning and sales strategies
· Over co-ordination of global agencies (Advertising, PR, Research and Publications
· Bachelors degree, MBA or post graduate business training a plus
· Experience in Pharma/ Biotech
· Familiarity with regulatory guidelines regarding pharmaceuticals and promotion and advertising
· Budget and vendor management experience
Commutable Location: Geneva Region, Switzerland
Contract Length: 6 months initially
Hourly/Daily Rate: Competitive (variable depending on experience)
To discuss this role in more detail in confidence please call Hannah Donaldson on 0203 178 7488 or out of office hours on 077911144911 E-mail - email@example.com
Contact via LinkedIn: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/hannah_donalsdson
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/meet_donno
Find out more about Meet at www.peoplewithchemistry.com
Meet are good people who are great at recruitment. We're proud to partner with the industry's leading Pharmaceutical and Healthcare companies, helping them find and secure the best global talent available.