This job is no longer available
Clinical Research Associate II or Senior, CRA II/Senior CRA: This biopharmaceutical company has had a great 18 months and are now looking to add to their talented CRA team in Switzerland with the addition of an experienced CRA II or Senior CRA. They specialise in a niche therapeutic area so you will be building on your current knowledge and gaining expertise. Great opportunity for a CRA looking for a challenge in a slightly different environment.
The client is a small Australian biopharmaceutical company with offices in Australia and Europe. They work in a specialised therapeutic area and you will be given the opportunity to work across Phases I- IV. Their long term aim is to become one of the global leaders in pharmaceutical development so this is a brilliant time for you to join and help shape the future of the organisation.
This position will offer an experienced CRA the chance to grow and develop within an innovative, dynamic CRA division based from their small but growing HQ in Switzerland. As a CRA/Senior CRA you will be responsible for:
· Carrying out Study Feasibility Assessments by liaising with internal and external experts and budget handling.
· Management of preparation and execution of site initiation and pharmacovigilance.
· General project and admin management
· Monitoring clinical trials and training junior CRAs
By working for a smaller pharma company, you will gain much broader responsibilities with fast career development.
· CRA experience – circa 3yrs
· English fluency
· European based monitoring background ideally – not essential to be based in Switzerland presently.
· Ideally some protocol exposure, submissions and closeout
Commutable locations: Zurich region - Switzerland
Salary: 90,000 – 100,000 CHF + benefits
Full job description and company details are available upon application, apply below. This position is being dealt with by Yasmin Dyer at meet, call on 0044 203 178 7488 or 0044 7896 506 004 or email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss in confidence.
Find out more about us at www.peoplewithchemistry.com
Associated keywords: CRA, Clinical Research Associate, Senior CRA, budget, clinical trials, Switzerland, Zurich, Zug, Germany, Basel, CRA II, CRA, Senior CRA, Switzerland, development, monitoring, mentoring, CRA, Senior CRA