This job is no longer available
This globally reaching organisation has successfully developed into a top 10 CRO over the last 30 years and is now located in over 50 countries world- wide. With its reputation for innovation and quality, this is a CRO that partners with the top pharma and biotech companies in the world resulting in a very strong pipeline. You will be involved with various studies across a diverse range of therapeutic areas and phases, giving you a platform to broaden and build on your current knowledge.
Working as a CRA II within this successful and supportive organisation, you will be given the autonomy to conduct full site monitoring on various Phase I-IV studies. As a more senior member of the clinical department your key responsibilities will include:
· Site monitoring activities
· Develop & mentor less experienced CRAs
· Site interactions – investigator/Sponsors
· Closely liaise with Senior CRA’s and Project managers
This would be an ideal opportunity for a Clinical research associate, CRA with extensive experience within a biotech or pharmaceutical company to really progress in their career.
· Experience in European site monitoring activities and site coordination
· Mentoring or leadership experience is very advantageous
· In depth working knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines within a biotechnology, pharmaceutical or CRO.
· Minimum of a degree in Life Sciences.
· Fluent in English and Dutch.
Salary per annum: €45K- €50K
Location: Netherlands- home or office based (experience dependent)
This is an opportunity not to be missed!! For a more in depth, confidential discussion about this, do not hesitate to contact Kavita Najran at Meet on +44 (0) 781 4180 900 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org ; no CV is submitted until a full discussion has taken place.
Find out more about meet at www.peoplewithchemistry.com
Associated keywords: CRA, Clinical research associate, monitoring, clinical monitoring associate, clinical trials, CRA II, clinical research associate II, CRA 2, clinical research associate 2, leadership, mentoring, development, CRO, global international, field based, home based, Netherlands