This job is no longer available
QC Manager - Temporary 6 - 12 Months
Our client is an established world leading animal health company involved in the manufacture of vaccine products to for animals and livestock. They currently have a requirement for a temporary QC Manager to work at their site in Surrey.
The role is to manage the QC testing of in-process samples and the development and regulatory testing of candidate and new Master Seed Viruses (MSV)
• Managing the QC department and its staff
• Manage routine QC testing of all production batches duties in accordance with SOPs.
• Ensure accurate recording, documentation and reporting of data related to the production process including environmental data such as manometer readings.
• Assistance with the development and updating of SOPs
• Development work on potential new vaccines strains and full regulatory testing on selected MSVs.
• Maintenance of antiserum banks and stocks of reference viruses
• Carry out all duties fully respecting GMP, biosecurity & HSE standards
You will have:
• Extensive experience of working in an analytical laboratory and knowledge of GMP.
• Good organizational skills and ability to work in a team and as an individual.
• Ability to work methodically and carefully according to tight deadlines.
• Good IT skills.
• Demonstrable skills at personnel and materials management.
• A Degree or equivalent in a Biological Science
This is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative and growing manufacturing facility, and offers an excellent package for the right candidate.
Role: Temporary – up to 12 months
Salary: Up to £45,000 pro rata
This role is NOT commutable by public transport. Own transport will be required.
For further Science jobs visit: www.sci-search.com
Key words: Manager, Quality Control, Vaccine, Virus, Production, Manufacturing, GMP, Surrey.