This job is no longer available
Our Client is a leading independent company that provides a range of professional testing, consultancy and business services.
They are looking for a Quality Manager to join their testing department. This individual will be reporting to the Operations Manager and ensure the department adheres to quality procedures in line with BS ISO 1725:2005 and maintain UKAS accreditation. The individual will also communicate with a range of multi-level contacts and ensure quality assurance within the testing department.
• Calibration of test equipment and the collation and development drift analysis data for all equipment
• The scheduling and execution of internal audits and laboratory trials
• Collation of results and closure actions from audits and laboratory trials
• Development and implementation of budgets and acceptance criteria for equipment and test methods
• Undertaking other relevant quality related duties to support staff within the testing department to achieve UKAS accreditation
• To ensure staff competency and maintain training records
The ideal candidate will have a previous experience in a Quality Manager role, preferably with a Quality Management qualification. Experience of UKAS and ISO 17025 standards is essential. They will have excellent self-motivation and organisational skills and will be a strong team player.
Some travel is required so a current full clean driving licence would be essential.
To apply for this role please call 01223 451021 or email your CV to email@example.com quoting reference number 2183312 Lab Support is unable to employ any candidates requiring a sponsorship to work in the UK and all applicants must be in a position to accept employment without infringement of their immigration status. Lab Support is working as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.