This job is no longer available
The Research Scientist/Technologist will be responsible for the implementation of key development projects at the Chilton site. The initial target technologies will be Pan Coating and Microwave assisted calcination.
• Developing a DoT (Definition of Technology) for the target technologies.
• Defining the minimum set of experiments required for a new product to successfully utilise (scale up) the new technology in question.
• Performing technical risk assessments on the target technologies.
• Working with the core scientists and business units to define and implement test-work programs to address scale up and technical risk issues.
• Leading test-work programs taking place in the Manufacturing Science Centre to develop the technology.
• Creating capital justifications for appropriately scaled equipment for the scale up process.