This job is no longer available
Managing a growing QA team and ensuring Corporate QA program is followed. Suited to those at QA Manager, AD or Director levels within a QA GCP environment. No doubt a CRO going places and fantastic time to join.
Growing over the past 15yrs this CRO are continuing to establish themselves within the global market, operating within the Top 25 they compete at a full-service level for some of the industry’s most exciting sponsor clients. Working across a range of therapeutic areas they put a lot of emphasis on retention and longevity within their employees, encouraging progression and a real internal team spirit.
Joining this growing CRO as a Head of Quality Assurance / Head of QA you can be home or office based in the UK or Belgium. The position, very much at ‘Director’ level will have full responsibility across all QA activity in Europe, so will involve:
· Oversee and coordinate QA functions across EU aligned with global QA program
· Coordinate and conduct internal systems audit and external vendor/site audits
· Host regulatory inspections and sponsor auditors
· Oversight of more junior QA members
· Development and delivery of training
Excellent role in a growing Quality Assurance department that offers autonomy and European wide scope.
· Proven Quality Assurance experience – 7+yrs
· Confident GCP and GLP knowledge
· EU based experience – auditing
· Previous line management exposure beneficial
· Life sciences degree
Commutable Locations: Home or office based (UK or Belgium)
Salary: £negotiable – very much experience dependant
Full details and company profile available upon request, contact Alastair Shaw at Meet on 0044 203 178 7488 or email – email@example.com
Associated keywords: Quality Assurance, QA, CRO, Global, GMP, GCP, GLP, Quality Auditor, England, Scotland, UK, Wales, Belgium, Brussels, London, Quality Assurance, QA, CRO, Global, GMP, GCP, GLP, Quality Auditor, England, Scotland, UK, Wales, Belgium, Brussels, London