This job is no longer available
Evaluation Manufacture & Inspection Engineer
Teva is a multinational company engaged in the research, development, manufacturing and marketing of branded and generic pharmaceuticals. Each patient is our customer and deserves medicines of the highest quality. Quality of the highest standard is our business.
The Sterile Device Team at Teva Runcorn, are seeking a Evaluation Manufacture & Inspection Engineer.
Purpose of the Job:
The main purpose of this position is to manage the Rapid Prototyping and Test Equipment and to organise the purchase of high volume prototypes externally. To provide a service to other Teva sites wishing to use the rapid prototyping machine. To organise the purchase of external device inspection and testing and contribute to device and primary pack development activities.
- Further Education in Engineering, Physics or similar
- Ideally a time served apprentice in tool making or similar
- In-depth knowledge (through practical experience) of GMP, EU and FDA regulatory requirements
- Good understanding of rapid prototyping
- Experience in design for development and manufacture – functional and assembly
- Good understanding of device development and manufacturing processes
- Good understanding of device and drug/device combination regulatory requirements
- Sterile product development knowledge (through experience)
This is a days position working (Monday-Friday 9am -5pm) with some travel out of office. Attractive salary offered.
For further information and to apply for this role please click the ' Apply now Button'