This job is no longer available
Senior GMP Compliance Professional required for Global Multinational Pharmaceutical company with offices in Basel.
This is a permanent role with approximately 50% travel involved. It is classed at management level and the package will reflect this. The package includes a very competitive starting salary, full relocation assistance and international schooling, generous annual bonus as well as other industry leading benefits.
- Perform and document, as lead or contributing auditor, regulatory compliance assessments of the various Novartis sites, organizations across all divisions and business units of in accordance with the standards defined in national/international GxP requirements.
- Review and approve, in collaboration with the responsible quality units, proposed corrective/preventative action plans. Verify implementation and effectiveness of CAPAs.
- Develop and propose remediation plans for global and / or cross-divisional implementation, where identified as a potential systemic gap, for the GMP committee. Propose updates of the Global Quality Systems, where indicated.
- Participate in the development of Corporate Quality Modules and Quality Directives based upon subject matter expertise.
Your Experience and Qualifications:
- Degree Educated (minimum undergraduate)
- Valid operational experience includes quality management, QA operations, production, development or QC operations, or other relevant experience working at a regulatory health authority.
- Working knowledge of the GxPs, quality management concepts, risk management techniques. Experience working on teams (multiple roles) and projects.
Please contact Tim Walker for more information and a full job description at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 207 255 6665.
SEC Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency and/or Employment Business