This job is no longer available
Contract Legal Counsel /Contract Specialist/Site Contracts – An international CRO is looking for a Contract Specialist or a Contract Legal Counsel to join their Site Contract legal team in Germany. Your responsibilities will range from identifying possible legal issues to liaising with other clinical and legal teams around the world. Ideal for an experienced Contracts Associate to join an exciting and expanding CRO.
The client is a global CRO which prides itself on the relationships that it has built worldwide. Following a strong 2011 they are looking to continue their expansion around the globe, with a particular emphasis on their European offices. They offer a stimulating and supportive work environment for all of their employees and they consider personality and team dynamics just as important as experience and ambition.
· Identify legal issues, provide legal advice and act as a liaison between sites and sponsors;
· Draft site contract templates/other related legal documents and review sponsor site contract templates;
· Serve as a resource for the client’s clinical and legal teams in US and Europe by providing up-to-date status and tracking information for site contracts;
· Manage other government, client, or regulatory requests for documents or information.
· Bachelor degree or equivalent in legal-related program;
· 3+ years of experience as a site contracts associate in a pharmaceutical research industry setting;
· Good communications skills;
· Professional level of English.
Commutable locations: Germany (preferably in the Munich area)
Salary: € Competitive + benefits
Full job description and company details are available upon application, apply below. This position is being dealt with by Yasmin Dyer at meet, call on 0044 203 178 7488 or email directly at email@example.com to discuss in confidence.
Find out more about us at www.peoplewithchemistry.com
Associated keywords: Germany, Europe, contract, legal, site contract, CRO, pharmaceutical, contracts analyst, contract specialist, contract legal counsel, lawyer, site contracts associate, Germany, Europe, CRO, contracts specialist, contract associate