This job is no longer available
A well renowned CRO with a distinguished past are seeking to appoint an Associate Project Manager to join their clinical pharmacology unit.
Responsible for overseeing and managing the clinical pharmacology trials you will be tasked contributing to the development and management of the protocol, budget, timeline and quality guidelines for projects thereby ensuring expectations are met and all risks thoroughly assessed.
As a key member of the team the main responsibilities are to
• Lead the core project team
• Project manage routine studies at a single client site
• Ensure effective cross-functional teamwork among project team members including both internal and external ancillary services.
• Manage and track project resource needs and contribute to contingency planning for key resources.
• Create required project plans. Implement and monitor progress against project plans and revise as necessary.
• Monitor project schedule and scope to ensure both remain on track. Implement and follow pre-approved procedures for any deviations.
• Serve as client primary contact.
• Contribute to improvements to enhance the efficiency and the quality of the work performed on assigned projects.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of four years of relevant clinical research experience in a pharmaceutical company/CRO including study management and/or study/project coordinator experience. Excellent communication, planning and proven leadership experience is also essential.
For your commitment to the job you can expect to be remunerated well and rewarded with professional support and training in a competitive and ambitious environment.
Apply now, or contact us for further information on this job or similar positions.