This job is no longer available
My client is looking for 2 Project Managers to oversee and manage Clinical Pharmacology trials conducted at their clinical research site in Yorkshire. Clinical experience is not essential but candidates must have worked in a client / customer facing role.
- contributing to the development and management of the protocol, budget, timeline and quality guidelines for projects, thereby ensuring that expectations are met while identifying and mitigating risks
- compiling and driving documentation for the project, ensuring the accuracy and quality of regulatory data
- managing the project team with support as needed from a more senior Project Manager
- thorough understanding of the drug development process.
- project coordination and/or project management experience.
- experience in managing projects in a virtual environment.
- understanding of applicable regional regulatory requirements.
- ability to work with minimal supervision.
- good communication, planning and organization skills.
- good computer skills with good working knowledge of a range of software packages.
- ability to understand and work with financial information.
- ability to resolve project-related problems and prioritise workload for self and team.
- ability to work within a project team
- ability to liaise with clients in a professional manner
- ability to work efficiently and effectively in a matrix environment.
Candidates will be considered with organisational and customer facing experience from other industries, as long as they have some background in the pharmaceutical or a related industry.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Matchtech is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.