This job is no longer available
UK Sales Manager – Laboratory Equipment
Ref: 17516 Our Client is leading supplier of laboratory equipment for tissue culture, cell biology and microbiology. They are currently seeking a UK Sales Manager to be responsible for sales of the entire product range.
The role will require:
• Drive sales of product range directly to new and existing customers in the UK.
• Developing sales plans and product marketing strategies in line with the Companies growth plans.
• Manage customer support team to ensure existing customer base received highest quality service and support.
• Support distributors through training, exhibitions, demonstrations.
• Review and report on competitive activity and contribute to new product development projects.
This role will be predominately field based visiting customers and distributor and attending exhibitions, requiring a UK driving licence and high annual mileages. As a sales role, you will be required to meet regular sales revenue and profitability targets.
You should have significant UK field sales experience with biology related laboratory equipment, ideally with tissue culture related products. You will be a team player, and have a pro-active approach.
Location: Southern UK
Salary: Up to £35,000 + benefits
More science jobs at www.sci-search.com