This job is no longer available
My client is a global leading science and healthcare manufacturer with an amazing international reach and commercial remit.
My client specilises in distribution of scientific plasma products and healthcare and is currently looking for an international Export Manager for it's Sales and Marketing division.
An excellent export manager opportunity has arisen in the international sales and marketing area.
As an export manager in the sales and marketing function you will be reposible for managing relationships with key opinion leaders KOL's, scientific organisations, hospitals and clinicians.
You willl ensure profitable revenue generation as the export manager though sales and marketing activities in your designated arena.
As the export manager you will have strong connections with the international sales manager and the sales and marketing directpr.
- Selection and management of distributors/ agents and their sales teams
- Knowledge of international finance and shipping proceedure
- Organisation & time skills
- Project management
- Knowledge of legal contracrs/ ditribution and agency agreements
- Sales & Marketing Experience (10 years approximately)
- Export management experience (10 years approximately)
- Pharma or Blood products experience
- International Contacts
Training & Education:
- Science degree or equivalent
- Arabic language skills
- Memberships of The Institute of Export
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Ability to develop relationships accross cultureS
- Experience of computer software systems e.g. office, word, excell
- Travel overseas
- Flexibility to working hours
- Experience of working in different cultures and in different ethnic areas, i.e. Latin America, Middle East, Europe, Asia etc.