This job is no longer available
1. Develop Regional Strategy to ensure optimal participation in Biosimilars Trials, with focus on delivering or exceeding priority trials' targets
2. Negotiate with CPOs on bottom up commitment. Define target and stretch target within portfolio with focus on allocation and recruitment
3. Create contingency plans to maintain commitment across CPOs within region
4. Communicate action plans to Biosimilars Program ARMs when timelines are at risk
5. Create productivity plan with a focus on delivering reduced study start-up times, and faster recruitment activities
6. Define Regional KPIs and productivity targets
7. Reports on region performance status (trial, monitoring and budget status)
8. Ad-Hoc member of the ICT/CTT
9. Chair or Co-Chair Regional portfolio/allocation board meeting
10. Provide support to Regional CRA Group Head/ Regional Medical Director/Medical Biosimilars Brand Leader as appropriate.
1. 3-5 years experience in clinical development/project management.
2. Preferred to have at least 2 years monitoring experience
3. Familiar with planning, tracking and resource management tools.
4. Project Management knowledge and experience of managing small projects, including business case development and evaluation.
5. Demonstrated matrix management skills.
6. Computer literacy.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business.