This job is no longer available
Calling all products managers!
Would you like to join a market leading division of a £multi-billion international organisation that has posted very impressive yearly growth and is now the leader in its field?
This division is part of one of the world's largest chemical and biotechnology companies so the career prospects and opportunities for internal development are wide-ranging and truly international.
The company operates on a global scale and offers all the internal support teams to make their business a success. The role will fully utilise your product management skills and the responsibilities include:
- Manage the development of new products consistent with business goals and vision, to:
· Replace current products as they near the end of their lifecycle
· Drive organic business growth
· Provide product management support for products that have already been launched, in order to assist and support selling efforts of sales colleagues
- Using internal and external information sources, generate, define and screen new concept candidates.
- R&D liaison - with R&D team define NPD project objectives, resource needs, key R&D deliverables, probabilities of success, review stages and go/kill decision points
- Production liaison - define project objectives, resource needs, key production, scale-up, QC&QA deliverables, probabilities of success, review stages and go/kill decision points
- Regulatory liaison - define project objectives, resource needs, country priority, time to approval, review stages and go/kill decision points
- Sales, marketing & Technical Services liaison - with PMD provide adequate timelines for market launch preparation and implementation and ensure consistency with overall marketing strategy.
The company is open to a variety of industry backgrounds - ideally a pharma, life science, biotech or chemicals/agri/food/feed chemicals background would be appropriate but this is not necessary. If you can handle multiple projects and liaise internationally to manage product launches, life cycles and profitability then I would like to speak with you. Product management experience is required and European or international experience would be a major advantage.
Please contact Jonathan Pearse on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01279 657716.