This job is no longer available
Quality Compliance Analyst (Pharmaceuticals)
Our SW based client manufactures a range of pharmaceutical products. They are actively looking for a Quality Compliance Analyst to perform analytical method development, validation, stability analysis, cleaning validation studies and method transfers as part of the Prevention aspects of the Quality Programme.
Duties for this position will include: -
- Performing Analytical Method Development as part of the Prevention aspects of the Quality Programme.
- Performing and preparing reports for Analytical Method Validation (ICH)
- Performing analytical work for method transfers and carrying out training of Quality Control staff
- Performing any required analytical work for process validation, stability studies and cleaning validation.
- Ensuring laboratory equipment is suitably qualified, calibrated and maintained.
- Various duties as allocated by the Quality Assurance Manager
Applications are invited from candidates with a HNC / HND / BSc in Chemistry, together with previous suitable experience.
This is a 12 month temporary (possible permanent) opportunity, offering a salary of up to £25,000 (depending on skills and experience)
Role : 12 month temporary (possible permanent position)
Location : SW
Salary : Up to £25,000
For further Science Jobs visit www.sci-search.com