This job is no longer available
Just over 24 months old, this relatively new healthcare arm of a big consumer advertising agency, responsible for some of the most recognisable campaigns of today, is built on the ideas of multi award winning creatives. Based in Central London and in a dynamic and creative office environment, the agency prides itself on its highly innovative digital work, as well as its traditional output. The Healthcare sector works with Global Pharmaceuticals, Consumer Health and Medical Diagnostic Companies.
· Day to day management of client accounts and client liaison
· Responsibility for both organic growth and business development
· Identify and follow up new business opportunities with the current clients of the company
· Participate in developing new business drive
· Budget development and management
· To work as part of a team and manage a number of internal departments
· Report into an Account Director
Excellent project manager with proven leadership skills, outstanding communication skills and client consultation skills, exceptional attention to detail, highly developed presentational skills, ability to think strategically, proven project management & organizational skills, previous experience (1-3 years) at an Account Management level. Ideally, the candidate will have a scientific background, and experience of healthcare advertising.
Commutable locations: London, Greater London, Kent, Surrey, Hertfordshire
Applications are coming in thick and fast so apply as soon as possible with your CV and covering letter to grab at this gold dust opportunity!
To discuss this role in more detail in confidence please call Laith Al-Hashimi on 0203 178 7488 or out of office hours on 07854045304 E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org