This job is no longer available
This is a great opportunity to join a new team and help shape the future of the department, whilst growing a successful career in-house with a leading Pharma. Flexibility for some home based working offered further down the line. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates with an agency background to move into a client side position, as well as professional with a strong client side background in Communications.
This BioPharma specialises in Diabetes, Hormone Replacement Therapy, Haemostasis Management and Growth Hormone Therapy. They have a global reach and have around 80 year’s experience and some impressive achievements to their name. This position is working for the UK and Ireland affiliate, based at their UK HQ in West Sussex.
· To lead on the development and execution of communications strategies.
· To explore and implement how to use digital communications channels, working within the ABPI Code of Practice.
- Journalist events and one-to-one briefings with relevant executive management team members
- Working with third party suppliers and agencies to develop appropriate programmes and gain buy-in from wider marketing and market access teams
- Manage day-to-day performance of external communications agency to deliver brand communications strategies and tactics, including media materials, media spokespeople briefings and training
- Media training for senior managers and other internal and external stakeholders as required
· Extensive press office or communications experience (in house or agency)
· Experience in the planning and execution of PR plans
· Experience of using web based technology and e-communications
· Pharmaceutical experience preferable
· Understanding of the changes in the NHS also advantageous.
To discuss this role in more detail in confidence please call Hannah Donaldson on 0203 178 7488 or out of office hours on 077911144911 E-mail - email@example.com
Contact via LinkedIn: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/hannah_donalsdson
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/meet_donno
Find out more about Meet at www.peoplewithchemistry.com
Meet are good people who are great at recruitment. We're proud to partner with the industry's leading Pharmaceutical and Healthcare companies, helping them find and secure the best global talent available.