This job is no longer available
Senior Clinical Research Associate, Senior CRA: A small but emerging biopharma is expanding its office based CRA division in the UK. As an integral part of a close-knit team of CRAs working on respiratory diseases the role offers the chance for a Senior CRA to begin taking on some Lead CRA tasks. This is a great role for a Senior CRA looking for a challenge in a dynamic and friendly environment.
This Australian-established biopharma has a growing international presence with offices in Europe and the US. With an impressive list of awards to their name already they are looking to expand their European Head Office in the UK. You will be working for an innovative and emerging organisation across clinical studies in Phases I to IV.
As a Senior CRA your responsibilities will include:
· Process Improvements – input, strategy and implementation
· 1-2 days monitoring – UK sites, international studies
· Development of clinical training programmes – delivery to CRAs
· Liaising with Clinical Manager and PMs regarding strategy across the division
· Strong CRA background – Senior CRA presently
· Experience of/interest in process improvement, monitoring strategies
· Worked in UK or Europe previously
· Respiratory study experience desirable
· Life sciences degree
Commutable locations: Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Middlesex, London, Surrey
Salary: £36k - £40k + car allowance (£5k) + benefits
Apply below immediately to be considered, interviews are being arranged for next week.
Full job description and company details are available upon application, apply below. This position is being dealt with by Yasmin Dyer at meet, call on + 44 203 178 7488 or email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss in confidence.
Find out more about us at www.peoplewithchemistry.com
Associated keywords: Senior CRA, Lead CRA, Principal, clinical research associate, pharmaceutical, pharma, process, strategy, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Middlesex, respiratory, clinical trials, Senior CRA, Lead CRA, Principal, clinical research associate, pharmaceutical, pharma, process, strategy, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Middlesex, respiratory, clinical trials, CRA, Senior CRA, Lead CRA