This job is no longer available
The overall purpose of the role to control accounts and implement projects in order that the objectives of the client and the company are met. This involves developing a strong client relationship and effective management of internal resources to ensure good teamwork and that Company standards are maintained. This is an ideal opportunity for an existing Account Executive or recent graduate, preferably with some previous agency experience.
A global leader in healthcare information and medical communications -this growing Medical Communications agency has offices in the United Kingdom as well as the United States. Purely involved with medical communications, which includes publication planning as well as meetings and events.
· Responsible for development of written proposals, budgeting, monitoring of budgets, timely invoicing, provision of invoice tracker etc
· Agree communication process and working practice with client
· Take and communicate client brief
· Effective and appropriate liaison with all relevant internal departments
· Ensure agreement and achievement of deadlines
· Develop feedback process with manager and team
· Flexible to take on extra roles/responsibilities within the account team when needed
· Ensure delivery of content and output to meet client brief
· Excellent project management and organisational skills to ensure projects are on time, on budget, on message/spec
· Proactively develop business within existing account
· Work with manager for self and staff development including mentoring, coaching and training as required
· Manage team capacity and responsibilities
Knowledge of client environment; Basic knowledge of therapeutic area; Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Able to develop relationships with clients; Able to lead discussions with client on own projects; Good negotiation skills (external suppliers and with client); effective management of own time; good presentation and communication skills; Excellent social and interpersonal skills Organised and disciplined; Team player; Flexible approach
To discuss this role in more detail in confidence please call Laith Al-Hashimi on 0203 178 7488 or out of office hours on 07854 045304 E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact via LinkedIn: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/meetlaithalhashimi
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/meet_laith
Find out more about Meet at www.peoplewithchemistry.com
Meet are good people who are great at recruitment. We're proud to partner with the industry's leading Pharmaceutical and Healthcare companies, helping them find and secure the best global talent available.