This job is no longer available
You will be exposed to processes within the agency and trained and developed to take on a broader role over time. This is an ideal opportunity for an existing Account Executive or recent graduate, preferably with some previous agency experience to join the accounts team of this globally, reputable organization.
A global healthcare advertising agency that has formed a distinctive position in the marketplace as the premier creator of world-class healthcare brands. The company is uniquely experienced, organized, and staffed to build and manage truly global, fully, integrated brands. The company’s primary focus is professional promotion, which includes advertising, sales-force support, and customer marketing, and also services the full complement of healthcare marketing needs.
· Work closely with an Account Director, gradually developing responsibility for your accounts and taking increased ownership
· Manage and deliver projects with the support of the account team
· Daily contact with clients
· Responsible for the trafficking of jobs through the agency
· Perform a variety of administrative tasks, such as compiling meeting minutes, preparing presentations, coordinating meetings and events
· Compile and manage databases and lists
· Manage timelines and budgets
· Complete weekly status reports
University degree; previous agency experience preferred; good writing skills; basic presentation skills; excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills; strong computing skills with the ability to create and manage databases; problem solving skills; excellent attention to detail; ability to build influential relationships; ability to successfully handle multiple complex tasks simultaneously; high degree of organisational & time management skills
Commutable locations: London, Greater London, Reading, Berkshire, Kent, Bracknell, Surrey
To discuss this role in more detail in confidence please call Laith Al-Hashimi on 0203 178 7488 or out of office hours on 07854 045304 E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact via LinkedIn: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/meetlaithalhashimi
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/meet_laith
Find out more about Meet at www.peoplewithchemistry.com
Meet are good people who are great at recruitment. We're proud to partner with the industry's leading Pharmaceutical and Healthcare companies, helping them find and secure the best global talent available.
Key words: account, executive, healthcare, advertising, London, global, agency