This job is no longer available
This is an ideal opportunity for an Account Manager with sufficient industry experience to run the day to day management of client accounts, manage and develop the team and grow the client business.
Part of one of the leading global communications network, this agency has over 40 offices across the world and is well known in the consumer industry. Have numerous accounts across several ethical and OTC areas, most of which are Global/EU pharma accounts. Have an advertising sector as well as a medical communication branch and are also heavily involved in digital.
· To directly take ownership for an manage a nominated set of accounts, ensuring that revenue targets are met whilst maintaining profitability.
· Be the main point of contact for the client within the Account Handling team and holds overall responsibility for the Account administration including but not limited to creating estimates, raising invoices, purchase orders, project correspondence and ensuring that all information is appropriately filed and up to date.
· Follow strategic direction and delivery that strategy through campaigns.
· Provide support to the Senior Account Manager and Account Director to ensure that projects are delivered in a professional, timely and cost effective manner at all times.
· To develop and nurture client contacts within each account and build close relationships with all clients across all your accounts
· To effectively contribute at internal and external meetings
· To provide tactical advices to clients and keeping them up to date with all activities
· To develop and manage projects timing plans and ensure the project is on time and within budget
· To follow a project from creative brief, through traffic to production and sign off
· To proactively pick up client briefs
· Knowing your clients business and that of the competition inside and out and ensure your account team receives weekly business updates
· Work closely with Planning to make sure all projects are as per agreed strategy and meet client objectives
· Working closely with the Creative team to produce great creative work by discussing issues and briefing back client comments
· Assist with development of presentations for client meetings and to attend and contribute to delivery of these including selling creative work
· Manage accurate costs, budgets, timelines across all live projects an ensure that they remain profitable
· Display an entrepreneurial spirit seeking opportunities to develop your client account, selling additional services whenever possible
· To support the delivery of new business through the involvement in pitch work and delivery
Solid healthcare advertising experience; experience in leading as well as inspiring and managing teams to meet deadlines and exceed client expectations; excellent time management of self and others; ability to interact with and manager clients; excellent attention to detail/quality control across all areas of responsibility; well developed writing and editing skills; solid experience of working in healthcare communications; agency or in-house; ideally experience on both international and UK work; educated to a degree level; science background useful but not essential; need to be – adaptable, challenging, creative, confident, daring, dynamic, grounded, have a ‘can do’ attitude, inquisitive, reliable.
Commutable locations: London, Greater London, Buckinghamshire, Kent, Surrey, Middlesex
To discuss this role in more detail in confidence please call Laith Al-Hashimi on 0203 178 7488 or out of office hours on 07854 045304 E-mail - email@example.com
Contact via LinkedIn: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/meetlaithalhashimi
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/meet_laith
Find out more about Meet at www.peoplewithchemistry.com
Meet are good people who are great at recruitment. We're proud to partner with the industry's leading Pharmaceutical and Healthcare companies, helping them find and secure the best global talent available.
Key words: healthcare advertising, account manager, senior account executive, global, award winning, London