This job is no longer available
Based in Central London, this global award-winning agency offers very clearly defined areas of their business across Medical Communications, PR and Healthcare Advertising. You will have the opportunity to contribute and learn from wider, 360 agency projects with other ethical marketing disciplines, as well as new business and you will enjoy working in a highly creative, top tier global agency environment where talent is highly valued and nurtured. The agency provides extensive training to its employees at all stages of their career development.
- Assist in developing strategic programme and finalising programme activity and budget with client.
- Direct account team activity to ensure appropriate tactical programme is developed and implemented according to agency standards and achieves client objectives.
- Keep abreast of external issues and events and regularly review their impact upon programmes and client objectives
- Be aware and responsible for financial status of accounts of designated responsibility at all times.
- Responsible for account profitability and maintaining agreed annual fee income for programmes
- Contribute to development of client marketing strategy
- Maintain social contact with client personnel and regular contact regarding account direction, staffing and other issues as appropriate
- Establish and maintain a role as consultant/adviser to client
- Ensure regular strategic reviews of accounts in accordance with direction of Business Unit Heat and/or Managing Director
- Create and develop opportunities for organic growth of existing business
- Assist in the driving and developing of new business pitches in accordance with direction from Business Unit Heat and/or Managing Director
- Lead and motivate supervised staff to fulfil their potential and assume responsibility and accountability appropriate to their position
- Responsible for key contact with opinion leaders (medical/media and industry)
- Maintain 'market intelligence' by monitoring opinion leader opinions on external/product/ competitive client issues
- Develop and maintain good understanding of UK and international/European media
- Develop relationships with key editors/producers responsible for UK and/or international/European media outreach
Talented senior account managers or freshly made account directors with a minimum of 4-5 years experience of ethical pharmaceutical public relations either in an agency or client side; gained experience of developing and leading projects and programmes for global or pan-European communications for prescription medicines, medical devices or diagnostic product at any stage of the life-cycle; demonstrate their skills in strategic planning and counsel as well as delivery of high quality, creative and successful multimedia content for media, healthcare professional and patient audiences; demonstrate their ability to manage, coach, and inspire others, work effectively with other team members above and below, and will be called upon to line manage more junior member of the team
Commutable locations: London, Greater London, Kent, Surrey, Hertfordshire
To discuss this role in more detail in confidence please call Laith Al-Hashimi on 0203 178 7488 or out of office hours on 07854 045304 E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact via LinkedIn: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/laithalhashimi
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/meet_laith
Find out more about Meet at www.peoplewithchemistry.com
Meet are good people who are great at recruitment. We're proud to partner with the industry's leading Pharmaceutical and Healthcare companies, helping them find and secure the best global talent available.