This job is no longer available
Do you want to work with a leading provider of high-performance scientific instruments and solutions for molecular and materials research? A brand synonymous with excellence, innovation and quality for 50 years!
With a very low staff turnover a rare opening in their sales force has arisen for a Sales Specialist to promote their FTIR spectroscopy range and develop this business in an area from Cambridge to Northumberland. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Unearthing new business opportunities in industry and academia
- Qualifying potential sales leads by discussion with customers and understanding their needs
- Take responsibility for the complete project sales cycle
- Organise inspiring instrument demonstrations for key customers
- Negotiating prices in collaboration with the parent factory and local management
You will have a minimum of a BSc (or equivalent) in Chemistry coupled with proven sales experience within this sector – ideally capital sales experience although those selling consumables /services will also be considered. Whilst hands on experience with spectroscopy is highly sought after, this is not essential as technically astute professionals will be offered full training.